Director of Health, Safety & Environmental - Midland, TX
Mustang is an oil and gas service company specializing in the installation of geomembrane liners and secondary containment systems. With approximately 130 employees, we are looking to fill a position for a Director of Health, Safety & Environmental. Our corporate headquarters are in Fort Worth TX with two field locations in Floresville and Midland. We are an innovative growing company. We specialize in customer service and quality; always providing the best of both within our industry. We are looking for someone to add to our team who is driven and motivated and willing to maintain and improve on our already above standard safety program. Our client list include some of the largest and most safety
sensitive operators and we take safety extremely seriously at Mustang. We and are looking for someone who feels the same and shares the same vision.
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Starting Salary of $85,000- $100,000 but adjusted Accordingly Dependent on Experience
- 10+ years minimum holding Safety Positions
- 5+ years of experience relative to investigation, root cause analysis and risk rating analysis
- Oil and Gas Industry Experience
- PEC Safeland Certified Instructor
- H2S Awareness Instructor
- Smith Driving Systems Instructor
- Experience with ISNetWorld & Pec Premier
- Strong Knowledge in DOT Compliance
- Strong Familiarity with OSHA Regulations
- Willing to Travel(TX,NM,OK) (Estimated 75% Office, 25% Field)
- Ability to Dedicate 60-80 Hours Per Week to Position
Coordinates, implements and oversees the responsibilities involving facility health, safety, and environmental activities. Oversees one field safety representative.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update and Maintain ISNetWorld & PEC Premier
- Conduct all Mustang New Hire Trainings(to include Safeland & H2S)
- Manage and Train all Drivers on Smith Driving Systems
- Write and Implement SOP’s
- Perform all Incident Management and Investigations
- Create and Perform Monthly Safety Meetings(May involve travel to different work sites)
- Conduct Yard and in Field Safety Audits
- Manage DOT Fleet
- Manage IFTA Recordkeeping/Reporting and Weekly DOT Log Book Review
- Organize and Assist in Customer Specific Safety Requests & Requirements(ie reporting monthly man hours etc)
- Manage JSA’s
- Track and Manage Nextraq and Driver Safety/Performance to Ensure Safe Driving
- DISA Management – FMCSA & EPCC
- Purchase, Create and Maintain Budget for Safety Needs and Supplies
- Conduct in-field inspections and personal interactions with site personnel and drivers
- Generate Reports & Presentation Preparation(good PC Skills)
- Develop and Implement Training Programs for New and Existing Employees on Pertinent Topics to Meet needs and improve performance
- Manage and develop the safety team to accomplish the overall Safety objective.
- Ensure safe job practices are followed, protective equipment is utilized and all machine/process guards are in place and operational.
- Oversee preparation of OSHA 300 logs and other required reporting.
- Provide written reports of safety related issues/results to senior management on a periodic basis or as requested.
- Absolute passion for, and commitment to, the concept of “Goal Zero – Zero harm to people, assets or the environment”
CDL Driver -
Mustang Energy Services is actively seeking a CDL driver to join our team!
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
-Delivering Material and equipment in the following Regions, South TX, West Tx, New Mexico and Oklahoma.
-Travel is estimated at 80% on the road and 20% home at night.
-Very Competitive Pay Depending on Experience.
-Operating tractor trailer in a safe and efficient manner while complying with company and DOT safety requirements
-Hauling heavy equipment to and from location
-Operating dozer and other heavy equipment on location
-Unloading and loading material
-Performing simple mechanical repairs as necessary
-A valid Class A commercial driver’s license with a clear MVR is required.
-At least three years of oilfield driving experience, including flatbed, is preferred.
-Must have experience operating a dozer.
-Must be able to pass drug screen and background check.
Hours will vary. Must be available to work weekends and holidays if necessary.
Apply online at www.mustangenergyservices.com or APPLY IN PERSON at 601 Bear Cat Road, Aledo, TX 76008
If you are interested in joining our team, please fill out the online employment application below or download the printable application and return it to our office one of the following ways:
General Online Application OR DOT Online Application
Printable General Employee Application OR Printable DOT Employee Application