Mustang Energy Services, Inc is an environmental containment solutions company specializing in the installation of geomembrane lining systems. Mustang strives to provide exemplary service while maintaining first rate customer relationships. Our company prides itself on quality, safety and ensuring our work will meet the highest of standards each of our customers deserve.
Available Position: Fleet Coordinator
Mustang is currently seeking a Fleet Coordinator to ensure corporate motor vehicle compliance programs are met while ensuring mechanical maintenance standards are achieved. This position reports directly to the HSE Director and operates out of the Midland, TX office. The annual starting salary for this position is $40,000 to $50,000 based on experience.
- Maintain ELD/GPS tracking devices.
- Review GPS Alerts and vehicle movement daily.
- Assist in creating and maintaining ongoing reports regarding non-compliance with company vehicle policies, speed limits and motor vehicle violations.
- Assist with company vehicle maintenance inspections.
- Assist department with driver qualification forms.
- Prepare regulatory filing forms and reports.
- Assist with registering, plating, titling and permitting of vehicles if and as needed.
- Establish relationships with local vendors, mechanic shops, trucking services and parts distributors to ensure that all vehicles ongoing and emergency maintenance needs are achieved.
- Assist HSE Director to ensure Management of Change and Vehicle Policies are adhered to by thoroughly tracking movement of vehicles, fuel cards and assist with driver inquiries.
- Create reports and perform special projects as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or GED; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant safety- related field is a plus.
- At least (2) years of relevant experience in DOT and Fleet Coordination is essential; prior experience with ELD/GPS systems in O&G or Manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook and ability to conduct required internet-related research.
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to create as well as review documents, procedures and other pertinent data.
- Must pass a pre-employment physical, drug screening, background screening and driver history screening.
Job Type: Full Time/Salary Job
Location: Midland Texas
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K when eligible
Mustang Energy Services is a leading provider of environmental geomembrane lining solutions in the U.S. Founded in 2011, the company is headquartered in Ft. Worth, TX with locations in Midland and Floresville TX. Mustang supports its customers in the energy sector and other markets with custom-tailored containment solutions needed to meet critical and complex project requirements. Construction projects will span nationwide and include an emphasis on turnkey solutions for our clients. Mustang strives to provide exemplary service while maintaining first rate customer relationships. Our company prides itself on quality and ensures our work will meet the highest of standards each of our customers deserve.
The primary role of the Business Development Representative is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. They must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
They must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. They are also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients. Business Development Representative works with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff.
He/she may manage the activities of others responsible for developing business for the company. Strategic planning is a key part of this job description since it is the business manager’s responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming into the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
The main duties of the Business Development Representative can be summarized as follows:
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. *
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PLANNING
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
MANAGEMENT AND RESEARCH
- Submit weekly reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like pre-qualification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled promptly.
- Represent the company in the best light.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose, so that you continue to enhance the company’s performance.
THE ROLE OF THE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
The Business Development Representative works to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth. This person defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Business Development Representative works in a senior sales position within the company. It is their job to work with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for their organization. To achieve this, they need to find potential new customers, present to them, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow business in the future.
Business Development Representative will also help manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive. They call on clients, often being required to make presentations on solutions and services that meet or predict their clients’ future needs.
Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of sales or marketing experience recommended.
Health, Dental, Vision Benefits, 401K
Mustang is hiring! There is an immediate opening for a Contracts and Commercial Insurance Administrator at our headquarters office located in Fort Worth, Texas.
Mustang Energy Services, Inc. is an environmental containment solutions company specializing in the installation of geomembrane lining systems across the United States. Mustang strives to provide exemplary service while maintaining first-rate customer relationships. Our company prides itself on quality and ensures our work will meet the highest of standards that each of our customers deserve.
Position: Contracts and Commercial Insurance Administrator
- Manage MSA setup process with all new clients start to finish
- Manage job specific contracts and all subcontractor contracts
- Manage all subcontractor documentation, files, and paperwork to ensure that they are compliant to work for Mustang
- Handle all commercial insurance communication ranging from COI requests to insuring new equipment and assets
- Coordinate and work through accident and insurance paperwork with Director of Safety
- Asset Management; keep all spreadsheets current and up-to- date on owned and leased assets, vehicles, and equipment
- Undergraduate degree required
- 5 years working experience required
- Contracts experience preferred but not required
- Experience in oil & gas preferred but not required
- Experience with ISNetWorld & PEC preferred but not required
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Great people skills
- Highly communicative
- Works well with all individuals
- Detail oriented
The candidate must have the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and be a self-motivator who works well under pressure. This position requires impeccable organization and communication skills along with great attention to detail. Compensation package includes paid vacation, health/dental/vision insurance and 401K. We are excited to add an additional skill set to our team. Please visit our website at www.mustangenergyservices.com to learn more about Mustang and what we do. If you are interested in the position please apply on the website or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mustang Energy Services is actively seeking a CDL driver to join our team!
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
-Delivering Material and equipment in the following Regions, South TX, West Tx, New Mexico and Oklahoma.
-Travel is estimated at 80% on the road and 20% home at night.
-Very Competitive Pay Depending on Experience.
-Operating tractor trailer in a safe and efficient manner while complying with company and DOT safety requirements
-Hauling heavy equipment to and from location
-Operating dozer and other heavy equipment on location
-Unloading and loading material
-Performing simple mechanical repairs as necessary
-A valid Class A commercial driver’s license with a clear MVR is required.
-At least three years of oilfield driving experience, including flatbed, is preferred.
-Must have experience operating a dozer.
-Must be able to pass drug screen and background check.
Hours will vary. Must be available to work weekends and holidays if necessary.
Apply online at www.mustangenergyservices.com or APPLY IN PERSON at 601 Bear Cat Road, Aledo, TX 76008