Contracts & Commercial Insurance Administrator - Fort Worth, Texas
Mustang is hiring! There is an immediate opening for a Contracts and Commercial Insurance Administrator at our headquarters office located in Fort Worth, Texas.
Mustang Energy Services, Inc. is an environmental containment solutions company specializing in the installation of geomembrane lining systems across the United States. Mustang strives to provide exemplary service while maintaining first-rate customer relationships. Our company prides itself on quality and ensures our work will meet the highest of standards that each of our customers deserve.
Position: Contracts and Commercial Insurance Administrator
- Manage MSA setup process with all new clients start to finish
- Manage job specific contracts and all subcontractor contracts
- Manage all subcontractor documentation, files, and paperwork to ensure that they are compliant to work for Mustang
- Handle all commercial insurance communication ranging from COI requests to insuring new equipment and assets
- Coordinate and work through accident and insurance paperwork with Director of Safety
- Asset Management; keep all spreadsheets current and up-to- date on owned and leased assets, vehicles, and equipment
- Undergraduate degree required
- 5 years working experience required
- Contracts experience preferred but not required
- Experience in oil & gas preferred but not required
- Experience with ISNetWorld & PEC preferred but not required
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Great people skills
- Highly communicative
- Works well with all individuals
- Detail oriented
The candidate must have the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and be a self-motivator who works well under pressure. This position requires impeccable organization and communication skills along with great attention to detail. Compensation package includes paid vacation, health/dental/vision insurance and 401K. We are excited to add an additional skill set to our team. Please visit our website at www.mustangenergyservices.com to learn more about Mustang and what we do. If you are interested in the position please apply on the website or email resumes to email@example.com.
CDL Driver -
Mustang Energy Services is actively seeking a CDL driver to join our team!
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
-Delivering Material and equipment in the following Regions, South TX, West Tx, New Mexico and Oklahoma.
-Travel is estimated at 80% on the road and 20% home at night.
-Very Competitive Pay Depending on Experience.
-Operating tractor trailer in a safe and efficient manner while complying with company and DOT safety requirements
-Hauling heavy equipment to and from location
-Operating dozer and other heavy equipment on location
-Unloading and loading material
-Performing simple mechanical repairs as necessary
-A valid Class A commercial driver’s license with a clear MVR is required.
-At least three years of oilfield driving experience, including flatbed, is preferred.
-Must have experience operating a dozer.
-Must be able to pass drug screen and background check.
Hours will vary. Must be available to work weekends and holidays if necessary.
Apply online at www.mustangenergyservices.com or APPLY IN PERSON at 601 Bear Cat Road, Aledo, TX 76008
If you are interested in joining our team, please fill out the online employment application below or download the printable application and return it to our office one of the following ways:
General Online Application OR DOT Online Application
Printable General Employee Application OR Printable DOT Employee Application