VP of Sales and Marketing - Fort Worth, Texas
Mustang is an Environmental Geosynthetics Lining company that has serviced the oil and gas industry since 2011. We are a premier lining company in the oil & gas industry and respected across the United States. Mustang is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas with field offices located in Midland and Floresville, Texas. We service customers in Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico and Wyoming. We have a team of management that comes from the environmental industry that has experience with geosynthetics in landfills, waste water facilities, agriculture lagoons and other large markets. Mustang has grown its business over the past 6 years by building relationships and a management team that stands alone when compared to others. We pride ourselves on quality, experience and customer service. Mustang has approximately 130 employees.
Headquarters and areas of Operation:
- Headquartered in Fort Worth Tx
- Offices in Midland Texas and Floresville Texas
- Working in Permian Basin, Eagle Ford Shale, Oklahoma & Wyoming
Company Culture and Candidate Typical Day/Week:
oWe view this company as the “Mustang Family”, and our personnel are friendly and easy to work with. While our primary focus is our work and giving the best product to our customers, we also enjoy spending time with one another and enjoying what we do. Mustang has had tremendous growth in the last 12 months and we pride ourselves on still operating like we did when we started the business in 2011 despite the immense growth and transformation. Mustang has a management team of 20 people across all 3 locations and we all are close and communicate regularly.
Candidate Typical Day/Week:
o Every day & week is different but below are some typical tasks:
- Creating bids and/or formulating quotes for customers
- Building and implementing a sales model
- Forming strategies with our sales representatives
- Traveling to sales meetings or helping a sales representative entertain a customer
- Aiding in deal closings
- Strategizing with CEO to enter new markets
- Communication with customers on questions and projects
- Creating and implementing sales trainings; coaching the sales team
- Review sales activity results and monitor sales pipeline
- Give leads to sales reps in the field
- Have weekly sales calls with reps in field and operations
- Analyze sales data and create data that will help sales reps know what to sell and what is most profitable
- Research new leads and market offerings, formulate a plan, and pursue new revenue
- Weekly meetings with owners to discuss sales pipeline and review sales numbers
- Looking for new talent to add to team
- Making sales calls when time allows
- Looking for shows or events to showcase the company
Compensation Plan: TBD
5 Key Things Position Must be Great at:
- Sales Strategy: Management of Team
- Backfilling and helping his/her sales team
- Sales Tactics
- Creating and Selling Deals Him/Herself
Traits & Qualities Needed:
- Core Values
- Great Coaching Skills
- Understands the Market
- Sales Team Leader
- Corporate Team Leader
- Technology Competence
- Technically and Mechanically Savvy
Things the VP must know how to do:
- Manage a sales pipeline
- Create compensation plans that motivate reps
- Use data intelligently and predictively
- Teach time management skills
- Demo products
- Handle objections
- Close out a quarter strong
- Manage Sales Team
- Customer Retention
- Generate great presentations and data for sales meetings
- Build Sales model
- Adapt to different markets
Mustang is hiring! There is an immediate opening for a Receptionist at our headquarters office located at The Offices at Clearfork in Fort Worth, TX. This position will primarily be responsible for performing any and all clerical duties.
Mustang Energy Services, Inc. is an environmental containment solutions company specializing in the installation of geomembrane lining systems. Mustang strives to provide exemplary service while maintaining first rate customer relationships. Our company prides itself on quality and ensures our work will meet the highest of standards each of our customers deserve
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Hand-on experience with office equipment (Computer, printer, postage meter)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
Responsibilities Include (But Not Limited To):
- Greets and welcomes guests upon arrival.
- Directs visitors to the appropriate associate and office.
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable with all necessary stationery.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail.
- Assists in ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Handle employee birthdays/anniversaries.
- Proficient in Microsoft, Excel & Power Point.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying and faxing.
- Team player with the ability to work with different kinds of people in numerous locations.
The candidate needs to adapt well to a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment and be a self- motivator who works well under pressure. This position will require impeccable organizational
and communication skills along with being a detail oriented individual. Compensation package also includes paid vacation, health, dental and vision insurance and 401K. We are a privately
owned and growing business. We are excited to add an additional skill set to our team. If you are interested in the position please email resumes to email@example.com.
CDL Driver -
Mustang Energy Services is actively seeking a CDL driver to join our team!
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
-Delivering Material and equipment in the following Regions, South TX, West Tx, New Mexico and Oklahoma.
-Travel is estimated at 80% on the road and 20% home at night.
-Very Competitive Pay Depending on Experience.
-Operating tractor trailer in a safe and efficient manner while complying with company and DOT safety requirements
-Hauling heavy equipment to and from location
-Operating dozer and other heavy equipment on location
-Unloading and loading material
-Performing simple mechanical repairs as necessary
-A valid Class A commercial driver’s license with a clear MVR is required.
-At least three years of oilfield driving experience, including flatbed, is preferred.
-Must have experience operating a dozer.
-Must be able to pass drug screen and background check.
Hours will vary. Must be available to work weekends and holidays if necessary.
Apply online at www.mustangenergyservices.com or APPLY IN PERSON at 601 Bear Cat Road, Aledo, TX 76008
If you are interested in joining our team, please fill out the online employment application below or download the printable application and return it to our office one of the following ways:
General Online Application OR DOT Online Application
Printable General Employee Application OR Printable DOT Employee Application