Mustang Energy Services, Inc. holds operational safety at a high standard and strives to be a zero-incident company. We have implemented preventative practices into our daily activities and on all job sites to avoid incidents. We also stay safety aware by having the company and employees involved in various organizations – to both become well-informed and remain up to date with the industry and its requirements.
Mustang Energy Services, Inc employs a full time HSE Coordinator. Several responsibilities and safety measures overseen by this position include:
- Perform periodic field audits.
- Maintain fleet safety and DOT compliance.
- All new hire training.
- Conducts monthly safety meetings covering a variety of applicable topics
- Along with monthly meetings, a “tailgate” safety meeting is held on location before every job where a JSA is also completed.
- At time of hire, employees are given an in-depth safety manual and advised to reference the manual at any time of question.
- All Mustang Energy Services, Inc employees attend Safeland Training and stay up to date on all the latest industry safety requirements.
- Employees are CPR/First Aid/ H2S certified.
- Mustang Energy Services, Inc is a proud member of DISA. Use of alcohol, drugs or any other illegal substance is NOT tolerated. Each employee is tested prior to hire through DISA who also maintains our random drug testing program.
- Mustang Energy Services, Inc is an active member of ISNet World, PEC Premier and National Safety Council